Top-Class Legal Services For Businesses
In our current commercial landscape, business matters and legal matters are indelibly intertwined. It is impossible for any business to obtain and maintain long-term success without strategic investment in legal counsel. The right team of lawyers is a critical component of any successful business.
At Dardeno LLP, we have been representing Massachusetts businesses in and around Boston since 1950. Our attorneys combine experience, knowledge and attention to detail to provide top-class legal service. We serve Massachusetts businesses in ongoing counsel, contract matters, litigation and other related commercial and business batters.
Our Representative Clients
We have represented some of the most well-known, prestigious businesses in Massachusetts, including:
- Winter Hill Federal Savings Bank
- Century Bank & Trust Company
- Rothmunds, Inc.
- Foodmaster Supermarkets, Inc.
- Barbo’s, Inc.
- Precision Motor Rebuilders, Inc.
These are just a few of the local businesses we have represented. In nearly 75 years, our legal team has become an integral part of the fabric of our local economy.
Comprehensive Business Law Solutions
Our lawyers handle commercial legal matters that include:
- Transaction services, including contract drafting, contract negotiations, contract review
- Employment law matters and disputes
- Finance and baking
- Compliance in all areas of business
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Initial public offerings (IPO)
- Industrial development and other commercial real estate matters
- Labor unions
- Business startups for limited liability companies, sole proprietors and others
- Operating documents and best practices
- Executive compensation packages
- Commercial dispute resolution and litigation
We are experienced litigators and commercial transaction lawyers who are often brought in to handle isolated disputes, negotiations and contract work. However, some of the most important work we do involves ongoing legal counsel and representation in-house for our business clients. We focus on compliance and recognizing areas of exposure to help our clients avoid conflicts and legal sanctions before they arise. Our foresight and detail-orientated approach represent significant savings for our clients.
Contact Our Legal Team Today
To discuss your legal needs with an attorney from our firm, call 617-666-2600 or fill out our online contact form.